As Australian Christian College is a not-for-profit organisation, school fees are an important source of revenue to supplement State and Federal Government funding.
2018 Fee Schedule
|Years||Child 1||Child 2||Child 3||Child 4||Child 5+|
- Two payment options are available: (1) pay in full upfront before commencement of the school year or at time of enrolment, (2) Pay in 10 equal monthly instalments. Please note this second option is not available to new enrolments who are joining the school after the start of Term 3.
- School Fees are payable as per the Fee Payment Form. If more than two dishonoured payments occur in a calendar year, a $20 administration fee may be charged for each dishonour. If payments continue to be dishonoured, the account will be referred to school management.
- At least six term weeks notice in writing is required for withdrawal of students. Insufficient notice may result in additional fees being charged.
- There will be no splitting of school fees to multiple payors.
- Elective fees are non-refundable.
- Elective fees are used to purchase new equipment for class use and for consumables used by the students during course work.
- Elective fees are paid in full and upfront or in your first payment if on a payment plan
To discover and experience firsthand the value our school fees represent, please arrange a campus tour.